Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Model



I'm entering this layout at challenge #23 at "1-2-3 Get Scrappy" for the June tic-tac-toe challenge.

Here were my choices on the tic-tac-toe board


I used the left vertical column,  Scalloped Edge, Polka Dots, Camera.    So that is all I had and the picture I knew I would use.    I pulled out 2 pieces of 6x6 polka dot paper to start and went from there.  First I thought of a yellow background, but didn't look great, so decided to pull colors from Addison's dress, since I was going to journal about the dress.    So light blue card stock background and pink card stock to punch my scalloped border.  Put it all together and embellishments of 3 flowers with the colors in the dress, 2 wood veneer cameras, my title & some dark pink bling (every model needs some bling)    My title "Model" is because this was a dress that Nikki made for her and she always loves to "model" the new dresses Mom makes and have her picture taken in them with a big smile.  
You can check out all the details here at  "1-2-3 GET SCRAPPY"



3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Wonderful page! I love this sweet photo and how Addison is modeling the awesome dress! All the elements you chose are perfect for this photo. Thanks so much for sharing!

Tina Campbell said...

Oh I like this layout :) I like the picture being spread across both sides of the page too another good look from a similar layout style like the other 1/2 pages we did :)

Leslie said...

What a cutie!! Adorable layout!!