Sunday, November 9, 2014

Trick or Treat --- Give me some Bacon to Eat



I just love these costumes.    That is my daughter-in-law 2nd from right.   All the girls in their group of friends on their street dressed up as strips on bacon for Halloween.   What an awesome idea,  I mean who doesn't like bacon?????

The challenge at Frosted Designs is "Use One Picture"  some people might find that hard but I do a lot of layouts with just one picture,  in fact I had 3 Halloween layouts from this year that would have qualified but I chose this one.   I just loved this piece of paper and didn't want to over do it with anything, so I just multi layered the matting on the picture,  put a little decorative strip of paper behind the pic and add one big embellishment and let the rest of the paper speak for itself.

Be sure and check out the challenge at Frosted Designs and join in the fun, you have till the end on the month to join this challenge and then the other 3 for the month too.    HERE are the details for this one.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that photo made me laugh!! What a great costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun loving group you must be :) Wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - this is a hoot!! What an awesome (and creative!!) costume!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete