Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thanksgiving Card



"S.W.A.T - Scrap Warriors Advanced Training" has Drill #43 which is a Cozy Fall Mood Board.
So this challenge I made this Thanksgiving card.    I used some scrap fall papers.   A thankful card that I got in a swap and then a leaf and purple brad to hold the leaf to the card.     I was inspired by the colors on the board, the leaves in the pictures and that Thanksgiving is my favorite Fall holiday.
I've been experimenting with different card folds and I really like the simplicity of S fold cards.
They are simple to make but give a unique look to your card, so that design worked out perfectly for all I wanted to showcase in this card.

HERE is all the details for the challenge so you can enter something too.



2 comments:

by belle said...

Love your use of the colors in the mood board!! Thanks for linking up at SWAT!

Charity said...

Awwwww love that big T.
Thanks for linking up with SWAT