Monday, July 14, 2014

Family


I found this picture of my daughter-in-law and granddaughter taken a couple of years ago on a visit they took to California to visit her Mom and sister.    This is such a great picture of Susan I wanted to make a layout of it for the album for the grandkids.
I used sketch #80 at "Let's Capture Our Memories" the sketch showed  2 pics but I just used one full size 4x6.   I really liked being able to mat the picture in patterned papers too.    I used papers from the
Kate & Co. - Cambridge Court collection   I liked the pinks in it.   You can see the sketch below and check out all the details about the sketch HERE>


3 comments:

Lucinda Davidson said...

Awesome Job!!Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Very pretty and I love your photo! Great take on the sketch!

Aurelie said...

I often shy away from bold patterns for my backgrounds, but this one totally works for yours! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!