Sunday, May 11, 2014

Athens



I took a break this morning from wedding layouts and made this honeymoon layout.   The happy couple are on their honeymoon in Greece for 10 days.   There first two days was in Athens and this was the first picture they posted on Facebook.     I just love this picture so wanted a sketch with out
to many papers to it and just showcase the picture.    Then when I found this background paper in my stash, I knew I wanted it to also be part of the overall theme, its actually the B side of a piece of Fancy Pants paper.       The newest challenge just announced last Saturday at Red Carpet Studios was "something Borrowed" you had to borrow one of the older sketches from the Stick it Down challenge blog.   I started looking and new this simplicity of this sketch was just what I wanted.    You can see the sketch below that I used and also just click   HERE  to read about the challenge at Red Carpet.  There is still 6 days to enter the challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Great page! That background paper is perfect for that lovely photo. Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete