Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Zoo


I'm back !!!   I've had a cold and didn't do a lot of scrapping over the weekend.   Even with my cold, it was a beautiful day on Monday.   Temps in the high 60's and nothing to do at home.   So we spent the afternoon at the Kansas City Zoo.   Being outside in the sun and fresh air really helped me to feel better.   Between Arthur and I we took 200 pictures so I've been busy today making zoo layouts.
This one I used the sketch that was announced just today at  "Let's Scrap"     I know I can always check here each week to find great two page sketches to use.    The sketch had 3 smaller pictures down the right side, but I decided in place of the pictures that would be the perfect place for the map
we got at the zoo.   I just fussy cut it from the brochure and added it to the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment