Monday, October 21, 2013

Sending Dad to Work



Almost ran out of time but got going today on my entry for the tic-tac-toe challenge at
Whimsical Twist blog      I made my tic-tac-toe down the right side by using Twine,
Chipboard and Thickers/Alphas.         The twine is around the picture mat and thru the button
on it and then two different twine pieces vertically on the cardstock.    My chipboard is the "you are sweet" cutout and the "love you" tag.   Of course used Thickers for my title.
So much fun playing tic-tac-toe with scrapbooking.    I had printed this picture out of Mylan with her Dad and had an old sketch out to use with it last week and never got it made so semi used the old sketch I had saved and made it work with all I needed for the Whimiscal Twist challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture and I love the colors and elements on your page - they do a great job of showing your theme! Really special! TFS!

    ReplyDelete