Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wild Kingdom







I used the great sketch #89 from Sketchablities to do this layout.    My grandkids and some friends were at their neighborhood park yesterday for the Wild Life on the Move exhibit.   I would have liked to have seen the bird but would have passed big time on being up close and personal.

I'm also entering this in my yahoo scrapbooking group    scrappin-n-chattin for one of the April monthly challenge to use a TV title as your layout title.   So these were perfect pictures to work for this.

7 comments:

  1. Love this nature layout Barb. Great layout too!
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on our sketch, thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So great photos!!
    I like the nature layout.
    Thank you for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool !!!
    I love this. Thank you so much playing with us at Sketchabilities♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout. Love your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete