Sunday, April 21, 2013

Side Trip to Gettysburg



Here is another layout from our trip to DC and area.    I made this layout for a combination of 3 challenges.     I started out using the April sketch at     www.granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com



Then for the challenge at   www.scrappinhappy.blogspot.com, the recipe was to use hand stitching, use a punch and used mixed alphas.     All of which I did.



Challenge #3 is at     www.devosmoomy.blogspot.com    and the challenge there was to add something that flies.



There were a total of 4 possible challenges and if you used at least 2 of them you are added in for drawing for a bonus prize.   I was really pleased that I managed to do 3 of the 4.

3 comments:

  1. The new Gettysburg Visitors Center is really nice and you have inspired me to get my photos printed and scrapped! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for participating in my challenge as well as 2 of the other 4 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I judt realized you also entered this layout in the dots and stripes challenge at SOS! Great take on that challenge also! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Well done in completing 3 out of the 4 challenges! Love you color combo and the take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in the scrappy friends challenge this month :-D

    ReplyDelete