Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Alaska Cruise views


 I'm entering this layout at "LASTING MEMORIES"  for challenge #713.    My cluster of 3 embellishments are my two clusters of hexagons.

LM #713 - Scrappy Olympics - The 33rd Olympiad

Good morning, everyone, and welcome back to another exciting month of scrapbooking challenges from Lasting Memories! This is Cheryl, and I will be hosting our challenges for August.

Starting on July 26, athletes from around the world assembled to compete in  the Summer Olympics, so let's have our own scrappy Olympics by playing along with some Olympic-inspired challenges!

LM #713 - The Games of the XXXIII (33rd) Olympiad - create two or more clusters of three+ embellishments on your layout.

2 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous background with the fun hexagons and the cruise ship embellishment! I just went on an Alaska cruise, so seeing your photos brings back great memories. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories clusters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout-Alaska is on my bucket list! Love how you used the hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete