Monday, January 8, 2024

FAMILY

 


My one little word for 2024 is "FAMILY".    This picture was taken over Thanksgiving when I had both of my kids together.   My daughter and family live here in town so I can see them all the time but my son lives in Dallas.   I did go there in June for a visit this last year and then he was here for Thanksgiving.   This year I will go to see all of them again in May because my oldest grandson graduates from High School and then they will all be here for Christmas this year.   But I'm going to do my best to get everyone together over the summer.    I just love it when we can all be together.

I made this layout for my chronological Thanksgiving album.    I'll probably use the picture or one similar two more times, one for each of my kids.

I'll be entering this at  "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF"  for the January challenge #121.




8 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love your fall-themed layout and photo of you with your son and daughter! What a beautiful design, and your One Little Word is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself. Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, Barbara! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is so important! Great mix of papers and prints. Beautiful picture too. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for all you comments, I appreciate reading every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect OLW for this year! Enjoy!! Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining the Challenge YOUrself crew this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the orange matting behind the photo and papers. A wonderful fall layout. Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete