Sunday, November 19, 2023

Elephant Rocks


 A whole layout with pictures of only me.   Will miracles never cease.     Nov. 7th we took a road trip for the day.   It was the perfect fall day and we were gone from 8:30 until 5:00, only got home then because I had to babysit my granddaughter at 7:00.   I've lived in Missouri practically all my life and there were two places I had never been, Meramac Springs and Elephant Rocks and we saw them both today.   So glad I chose these places for our road trip.   The colors were still beautiful in southern Missouri and the weather was mid 70's, what else could you ask for in November.

Im used the page map sketch for " SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   to make this layout for their November challenge #119.



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! And I love that all of the photos have YOU in them, Barbara! It is wonderful that you got a chance to visit 2 places that you have never been to before! Your take on the sketch challenge is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did! Hugs and have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon, it was the perfect day. Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! Brings back memories from when my family would visit Elephant Rock when I was a kid! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great place, I can't believe I had never been there before.

      Delete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I love how you used photos for the circles. Very clever. What a great day for you and a busy one too. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, I like the look of circle pictures on layouts but I find it so hard to find ones that I can cut that way. I'm glad these all worked out.

      Delete
  4. Oh what a great layout and awesome photos! That looks like a fun place!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete