Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Do you know the way to San Jose or make that Santa Fe

 


I'm combining this layout with two very different challenges.

First at "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF" #117 - Life Balance.   Family adventures bring balance to me, my brother and I love to travel the same way, with lots of 'stop and smell the roses' time.   This year we took a 10 day trip exploring more of Route 66.  Last year it was all of Missouri to Oklahoma City, this year we started exploring again in Oklahoma City and got all the way to Winslow, AZ, before starting home again.   This layout is pictures from part of return home trip, with a play on the song do you know the way to San Jose song, changed to Santa Fe for us.    So family time and seeing new places is what I look forward to in my life to bring balance to the everyday times at home.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next this layout is for the Challenge #668 - Stash Busting - Layers at  "LASTING MEMORIES"

I have several layers of papers and pictures and embellishments and title letters and then I also used 2 buttons and one brad on my layout.

LM #668 - Create a layout with lots and lots of layering and use brads, buttons or bling or even better all three if you can.

5 comments:

  1. I love this and the story behind it. Travel and adventure are the best way to add balance to your life. So fun! Love your design and your title is great!! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your photos and page, Barb! What a fun take on the song! This is a perfect way to portray Life Balance. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did. (And now I'm singing that song, too. LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon. Looking forward to the October challenge.

      Delete
  3. Fun page! I especially like the luggage paper and the fun take on the title. Thanks for playing along with our September challenges at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete