Thursday, July 13, 2023

Love my Grandkids

 


I just loved this July sketch at "THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"   I worked with it today and got it to work with so many challenges.   I combined the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"  by using the diagonal   Ink/Paint Splatter - Stars & Chipboard.     The my other monthly challenge  I like so much is  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"  #115.   This month besides always scrapping a picture of yourself it was to be about your Happy Place, and this was me in my Happy Place with my Grandkids that live in Ft. Worth.   So glad to go visit with them on their home turf.    


CHALLENGE YOURSELF











-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROCHELLE SPEARS


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCRAP WITH STACY



4 comments:

  1. I feel this! Grammie life is the best! Your layout is beautiful. Love the colors and your finishing touches are perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, first of all, I thought that I had commented before, but I don't see it here. Anyway, I absolutely love your beautiful page! Your take on the sketch is beautiful and fun too! And I love that your happy place is with your grandkids!!! What a touching and wonderful scrapbook layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet layout! I love how you interpreted the theme. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete