Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Weekend Camping

 


I made this double page layout using pictures my son sent me over the weekend of this great camping site they went to for 3 nights.     As he described it this "old hippie" owns all this acreage around the lake and is setting up old campers he restored on the inside and panted on the outside for rental campsites.   Plus he has a house he uses as a lodge for room rentals too.    I think he said he is also clearing some of the acreage to make spots for tent camping.    My son was totally impressed with the owner and plans to go there for other camping trips.    It's somewhere between Dallas and Waco, TX.

I did my take of the double page sketch at     "STICK IT DOWN"     for this layout.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun place! Great job using those photos! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! And the story behind the layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete