Sunday, September 18, 2022

Face Painting

 


I made this layout this morning for a facebook group I am in for our monthly 24 hour challenge.   I'm also going to use it at   "LASTING MEMORIES"   for their challenge #617 - Out of Your Comfort Zone - Embellishments.     I rarely use a lot of embellishment and rarely cluster them either.   But I used a lot of ephemera that came with this collection even for my title and then used 8 other pieces as embellishments, much more than I ever use.

LM #617 - Out of Your Comfort Zone - Embellishments

LM #617 - Embellishments - We tend to stick to the same embellishments on our layouts.  Perhaps you use mostly stickers and chipboard but rarely use wood veneer.  Maybe you're obsessed with enamel dots and don't use flair or washi.  For this week, choose embellishments that you rarely use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment