Saturday, August 6, 2022

Cars on the Route

 


This was another stop on our Route 66 trip.   We only made it two days before we had car trouble and then one day later on another part of the route here in Missouri but I took so many pictures over that time and we saw so much so my layouts keep adding up.   I'm betting I will have close to 70 when I finished with pictures I want to scrap from these 3 days.   But look out because we are starting the trip over for 13 days this spring and completing what we wanted to do.    Oh the albums these will fill.     I love it that at most stops we always parked where we could get a picture of the 66 Mustang we took at the majority of our Route 66 stops.   I'm not sure if we will take this car again or a 72 Ford Fairlane my brother is restoring.

I made this layout for the SCRAPPY FRIENDS combined challenge of the sketch from "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  and the tic-tac-toe challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"

Here is the sketch:


And here is the tic-tac-toe board:   I did the center row, Stickers, Two Photos & Stars



No comments:

Post a Comment