Sunday, July 17, 2022

My two Beauties


 This layout is todays 31 days of Sketches at  "PAPER ISSUES FRIENDS & FANS" and then I picked my paper strips to go with the Challenge #608  Opposites Attract - Spots and Stripes at  "LASTING MEMORIES".     I loved working with this because all the thin stripes of paper are from tear strips that I have been saving.    

PAPER ISSUES:  


LASTING MEMORIES:

LM #608 - Opposites Attract - Spots and Stripes

 Hello, everyone! Welcome back to Lasting Memories! We are so happy that you have stopped by today!

It is time for our third challenge of the month! Our theme for July is - Opposites Attract - and all of our challenges are about using opposites on your layout. This week's challenge is:

 LM #608 - Create a layout featuring both spots and stripes.

1 comment:

  1. Love your work with the premade background! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete