Sunday, February 6, 2022

We All Drove

 


I've been slowly trying to organize a bunch of old pictures that are just in photo boxes.   I was so happy when I found a group of pictures from a trip we took as a full family to the Lake of the Ozarks and rented a house boat  (back when the lake wasn't full of huge boats and it was safe to be out cruising in a houseboat)    

I will be entering this at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"  challenge blog for the Wheel of Challenges - Alphas.    My title is We All Drove and I used 3 different type of alphas.   Plus I have other styles of alphas all over my page.

Your challenge this month is to create a layout and include 

(3) or more types of ALPHAS 
to your layout

THE RULES:
• Your layout must be NEW as of February 1, 2022
NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS
• You must link your entry on our side bar with Mr. Linky by
February 28th, 11:59 PM (PST)
• You must include a LINK back to this challenge post when posting your layout on your blog or gallery.
Click HERE for complete SOS Challenge Guidelines

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete