Saturday, November 13, 2021

Happy Halloween in Australia

 


These are my two nephews that live in Sydney, Australia.   I love making layouts of them for their Grandpa that lives here in Missouri in the same town I live in.

I'm entering this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for their challenge #573 Stash Busters.   I used spider web washi tape across the top and the left side of the layout and the "Boo Crew" is a sticker.

 LM #573 - Punches, Stickers, and/or Washi Tape

Use one, two, or all three of the items above on your layout. You may include other items, as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - they are adorable dressed up as Mario and Luigi - so cute! Awesome job getting some stash bashed on this layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween layout! Your trick or treaters are adorable! Thanks for stash bashing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete