Friday, September 17, 2021

Donuts

 


I've been working on making a lot of layout from my daughters family road trip to Colorado last month.
They sent back so many pictures I might end up with a whole album of layouts for them.
They took to railroad up to the top of Pikes Peak and it seemed like everyone that did that was treating themselves with a donut on top so the kids did too.    Elle doesn't get sweets and sugars every day but she sure got her fair share during this trip and loved every bit of it.

I used the sketch for challenge #233 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  for this layout.   Plus the bonus was that I got to use a lot of my scraps.    Always good to mix and match and use those leftovers.




4 comments:

  1. So cute! Wonderful work with the sketch and thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love, love, love this! Super fun layout! Great take on the sketch too! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! I love these papers and the fun mix of patterns you used on this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete