Sunday, January 17, 2021

On my bike

 


My son-in-law is a huge biking enthusiast.    So when I saw this picture his Mom had sent him on his first bike I took a picture of the picture so I could make a layout of it for their continuing family albums.

I'll be entering this as  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"  for challenge MBC#33

Welcome to the very last Mystery Bag challenge

and

the very last challenge for 2020!

Thanks for joining us throughout the year and making our little Soul community a

fun place to create!

What is a Mystery bag challenge?

mystery bag (plural mystery bags)

  1. bag whose contents are unknown. quotations ▼
  2. A surprise package randomly picked, a lucky dip.
  3. A non-specific mixed lot of a product at the supplier's choice.

In other words each month, the challenges will be different. You could get a quote, mixed media, technique, song, lift, color, vision board, product, poem etc....

The theme for December is to ...

Use Any SUMMER PHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment