Tuesday, November 3, 2020

So Very Thankful


 I love these awesome family pictures from our son and daughter in law and grands in St. Louis.

They went out during the day on Halloween to take these family photos.    They really looked like they were having so much fun and got some great pictures at the same time.

I used the November 'Thankful' challenge at  "SCRAP OUR STASH".    It was perfect for scrapping these pictures because I am so very thankful for our family and to have these great family photos.  I used a beige doily also on my layout and I just cut one in half and used half at the top and the other half at the bottom of the layout.




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall layout and wonderful photos. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold doilies and fall leaves. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Barbara! This layout is gorgeous! I love the colors and those gold doilies are the perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete