Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Helper


I knew my daughter and son-in-law were going to paint the inside of their closet and put in a new shelf but when I saw this picture she sent me all I could think was "this is an accident waiting to happen on their new carpet".   But it all worked out fine, no spilled paint and Elle, my granddaughter got to do what she likes best.....anything her Dad does she wants to do.   LOL

I'm running behind this month, its been a hard month with the death of my Dad two weeks ago, but when I can scrap I find it very therapeutic.     I used the Scrappy Friends double challenge for this layout and it was fun combining everything.

"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"  this sketch.

and then "SCRAP WITH STACY"  her tic-tac-toe board challenge.    I did the center row across,   Chipboard, Hearts and a Doily.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout! So sorry to hear about your dad! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete