Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Joy


My daughter, son-in-law and 2 yr old granddaughter moved into their first house this April so this is their first Christmas of no apartment living or living with her uncle while they were house hunting and saving more for a house for a few years.   So she has loved decorating all over the house.   I gifted her so many of my decorations that I'm just to lazy to put out anymore and then she went shopping for new things on her own, like the snow day sign that is on their landing coming down the steps from the bedrooms.

I'm entering this layout at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"  for their tic-tac-toe challenge #54.
I went with the diagonal top left to bottom right.... Red/Green/White, Christmas Theme & the word Joy.     I could have used lots of ways, as I have used all the squares except Designer paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment