Friday, November 9, 2018

Shopping



I'm back today working on a few more layouts from our vacation to New England last month.   These pictures were taken at a little shopping village we stopped at in Mystic, CT.    We both found favorite stores,   anything Christmas for me and anything cats for Arthur.   Perfect !!!

I used the sketch #347 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for this layout.   I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  It was fun adding different leaf embellishments.

Here is the sketch and link to   "SKETCHES IN THYME"






3 comments:

  1. Great layout. The leaves of different kinds are perfectly combined.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
    P.S:I hope you found something interesting at the Christmas shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the leaves! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall page and I love your leaf clusters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete