Thursday, August 16, 2018

Alligators



I printed these pictures back in June when my son sent them to me after their vacation in Florida.   I had a sketch I was going to use them on but then never did.   So they have been sitting on my desk for weeks now.   Finally today I decided to scrap them and just have them done and most likely not have a challenge for them.   But I started looking at all the challenges for the month I had saved to try and use and found the one at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS" - Pick 3 challenge.   It was a push to get it done with these pictures because of the list I had to choose from but I made it work.    I picked  Border Punch,  Large Title and an animal in picture or paper  (I have both)  .

 First I looked through my stash of zoo type papers and embellishments.  I found this piece with the alligator on it that I've probably had since I started scrapping 10 years ago, so I was thrilled to use it.  Plus it gave me an animal on my paper the same as the alligators in the pictures.  I also used some of the paper from that collection on the right side and used a border punch on it.    Then I used two different large alphas for my title.     The kids were at this alligator farm where you could feed the gators from the end of a fishing pool and they had a blast.

Here is the link to  "SOUL SCRAPPERS"   and the challenge.

Here is the next PICK3 challenge for August.
From the list below just pick 3 items to add to your page/card...its that easy.
Just let me know which 3 items you have added when you add your page to the gallery.
1. use the color pink
2. add flowers
3. include a border somewhere
4. add bling
5. use a doily
6. include an animal either in your photo or with an embellie
7. use large letters for your title

1 comment:

  1. Nice page. Thanks for joining in this month, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete