Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Butterfly Card



I was asked to be a Guest Designer at   "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"   I was pleased to accept.    This is my card I made for Challenge #120  --  Anything Goes with Flowers and Butterflies.

This was such a fun challenge.    I embossed some white card stock and then put it on a pale blue card base.  I added 4 banners of different lengths, two of them were cut cut from floral patterned paper, then i cut out a bund of butterflies from dry embossed paper that went with the colors of my banners. I have 3 large butterflies with 3 medium sized ones on top to make them have more dimension and then I have 3 small butterflies.  I put clear gems in the cent of all of them to finish off my card.

I hope you have as much fun playing with this challenge as I did.

Here is the link to   "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES"  and some of the guidelines for their challenges.

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed media, "Off the page" creations
  2. Only new creations from 22nd of June 2018 onwards
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments
  4. You may enter a maximum of 4 entries for each Challenge
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!(to enter Challenges)
  6. If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, just lovely for our new challenge on Scrapping4fun.
    Welcome and thanks for sharing as a GD :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete