My goal this month is to scrap at least one old picture a week. This sure qualifies as it is my son and his Dad when he was about 6 months old and he turns 41 this fall. This was also when my hobby was photo developing and this is one of pictures I developed myself. I added some more masculine embellishments to it for the challenge #110 at "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES" My journaling tag has a metal tag opening and I just used pkg string to tie it instead of a color bakers twine. The I added 3 squared off paper clips around the picture. Plus (its hard to see) I have metal alphas on the bottom left of the picture that says 'hug' Other than that I just kept it plain and simple.
Here is the link to "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGES" and the rules.
Challenge 110 - Masculine, Boys
- You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed media, "Off the Page" creations
- Only new creations from the 2nd of March 2018 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments
- You may enter a maximum of 4 entries for each Challenge
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 15th of March 2018, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, take in account the different time zones - you will find the DATE and CLOCK on the Blog (top Left)