Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Food PL page


I have only included one food picture in my PL pages so far this month so today I thought I would make a PL page of some favorites from the month.

My title card for the page came from using the sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"    it worked great for this page.

We bought a Sous Vide with a GC from Christmas and have been using it a lot,  so far have tried shrimp, chicken, sirloin, KC strip steaks and rack of lamb.    My son-in-law has used his for brisket for sandwiches and it was great, we had that over New Year weekend and he is making a pork butt in it this week for pulled pork sandwiches for Elle's b'day party over the weekend, that and another brisket.   He also used it for poached pears that he said were great.  

Here is Sketch #94 and the link to "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"
and then my full Project Life page.




No comments:

Post a Comment