Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Let's Eat


When I was visiting the kids over July 4th weekend, I got to feed Elle breakfast when she first tried Rice Cereal.   She really loved it.   Plus after eating wouldn't let go of the spoon.  She was teething some so I think that was why she loved chewing on the spoon.
Now just this last weekend I was there for three days and Leslie and I made a bunch of baby food for her.   She is trying so many things and loving them all, we froze individual servings of fresh pureed blueberries, apples, pears,  peas, zucchini, yellow squash and  broccoli.   There was already avocado, green beans and carrots made and in the freezer.   Two mornings while I was there, we just "mushed" a half a banana each morning for her breakfast and I got to feed her that.    She is such a good eater. I have to say I tried them all and they taste great.   I wish I had done this with my kids.

I am entering this layout at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for Challenge #360 - Stripes.
I have the pink and white stripe patterned paper and then I also have two stripes of the  deep pink
card stock.

Check out this months challenges at  "LASTING MEMORIES".   You have all month to enter the weekly challenges for September.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and she is such a cutie too :) That is awesome that Leslie is doing that for Elle so great to have the fresh fruits and vegetables to learn to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Elle is such a cutie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete