Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Back to School Time


WOW, its been almost 2 months since I made a layout.   We moved from Kansas City to the Lake of the Ozark.  We packed in KC it seems like for a solid 3 weeks and then move-in day at the Lake was August 22nd and yesterday I finally got my new scrapbook to a workable area.  I still have shelves to be delivered for my albums and more organization to do, but at least now I have my computer and printer set up and I'm back to work.

The St. Louis family and grands will be here this weekend so I wanted to have a few more layouts ready to give them to take home with them.    Their school started at the middle of the month so I had these first day pictures of them to make this layout.

I used the August 15th sketch #135 at "SKETCH N SCRAP"  to work with these pictures and used some of my school stash from past swaps I've been in.    I loved this background paper and that I got to use it up and the swap items I've been saving.

So happy to be back to scrapping and entering a few challenges before the end of the month.
Here is the sketch I used  at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"



1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome! I love that background paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete