Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fun and Games


I used this grid design for my layout taking it from the "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  November sketch.       The last couple of days I've been making layouts from pictures of my daughters baby shower last Sunday.   This page, as in its title, is about the fun we had, decorating two onsies per person for the baby and the the games of how fast you could diaper and then swaddle a stuffed animal.    It was a great shower and we all had fun.

Here is the sketch and just go to  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  to see what the Design team did with the sketch.   There is a lot of inspiration there.


2 comments:

  1. So cute photos and layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete