Thursday, October 20, 2016

Me and a Pumpkin Patch



I took so many pictures two weekends ago when we went out to 3 pumpkin / apple orchards, all on one Saturday.    But even with all the pictures this is the first layout I've made.   I guess I was just stuck on where to start first.

So I went with the inspiration at  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"   and picked two pictures of me at one of the stops of the day.    I used a sketch from a challenge last month that I never got around to using but it was perfect for the Fall color scheme challenge at  "CHALLENGE YOURSELF"
This is challenge #34 and you can get all the details    HERE.
Thanks for the challenge and making myself scrap myself with these beautiful colors.

Here are the colors to use.....

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I love this layout. Good pic's and super use of the colors under the pictures. Looked at your blog, very much nice work to find! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Barbara! I love your layout, especially the festive, fall photos with YOU in them! Your used of papers and design are wonderful!!! Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome layout, love your theme! Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Fall Layout, and take on the challenge!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello barbara!! I loved the sketch that you used, the papers are fabulous and special photo for our challenge. Grace to play with us in YOUrself challenge.
    A kiss.
    María Cecilia.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Halloween page! Well done with the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete