Monday, February 15, 2016

Amsterdam Waterways



I'm going to go back and try and finish off layouts from different vacations and make sure I've scrapped all the pictures that I want to from each trip.    This was probably my favorite vacation ever.
In 2006 we took a 10 day vacation and flew to London.   My daughter was in college in Oxford so she joined us in London for a few days to sightsee there, then we moved to Oxford for a few more days and then on to Amsterdam for 3 nights before back in London for 2 days before going home.

I loved Amsterdam.   It was cold there, the end of March so taking the water taxies to sightsee was perfect.  A lot warmer (but still cool) and so relaxing and just loved seeing all the buildings and house boats along the canals.   We took several trips this way and it was great.   Saved our feet too. LOL

I used the 2-15-16 sketch at "LET'S SCRAP" by Michelle VanWyke.    It worked out perfectly for the pictures I had left to scrap.     Check out all the details and enjoy the challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos and memories! Thank you for sharing all about this trip (so nice that you were able to visit while your daughter was overseas at school!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout with Beautiful photos :) This sketch was perfect for this :) Such a good one :) Will be using this for sure here in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete