Friday, October 2, 2015

Alley Springs



Alley Springs in southern Missouri was a place we went to every summer when visiting my great aunt and uncle and also many other times when going to my Grandmothers we would go her for a picnic.  It is so beautiful there.  My daughter and son-in-law, along with my brother and Dad were back there over Memorial Day weekend.   I made this layout for my daughters album.   She got me started on scrapping and now I make all her layouts.

I used the newest sketch at "SCRAP MUCH?!" to make this layout and it really was the perfect one for it.    I used papers from an old collection.   Authentique - Loyal.   I haven't used these papers in a long time but I just love the colors and I thought they went well with the pictures.

Check out the sketch below and just go to  "SCRAP MUCH?!"  to get all the details and see what the rest of Design Team A did with the sketch.    You have until midnight Oct. 29th to get your entry in.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Barbara :) I love that pattern paper you used too I struggle with these kinds of patterns but this worked out nicely for this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Barb, love your colours!

    ReplyDelete