Sunday, February 15, 2015

Showing Papa


I'm on the DT - B at Scrap Much?! but when I saw this sketch for DT - A  I wanted to give it a try.
Of course I saw the doily in the sketch and knew I had some red paper doilies so from there my mind went to Christmas.   I had probably 6 or 7 pictures of Mylan and Dad looking at this little toy but couldn't find 2 vertical pics that I liked as much as this horizontal one so decided to go this way with the sketch.     You can see the sketch below and  HERE  is the link to the challenge at "Scrap Much?!"

I also want to enter this layout at "Red Carpet Studios"  the challenge this week is  #91 - My Fair Lady.   You need to create a girly project and use lots of layers.   This picture might also have my Dad in it, but it also of my granddaughter Mylan and she is the love of Papa's life and she loves spending every moment possible with him and sharing all she does with him, like showing him just how this little stocking stuffer toy worked at Christmas time.  :)    Check out the challenge HERE.



18 comments:

Danie Ramirez said...

Barb great to see you have extra scrappy time!! Fun red doily and a real treasure of a "moment-in-time" photo.

Laura said...

Beautiful page, and love the papers! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

Elaine said...

I absolutely love your paper choices. Everything coordinates so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

Ruth G said...

Sweet layout! Nothing is better than catching the love between two people you love in a photo and then giving it a wonderful home in a scrapbook! Lots of fabulous layering and a super cute gift embellishment really make this layout shine! TFS!

Jayne said...

Great memories, lovely Holiday page Barbara.

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet layout!! Love your paper choices and the colors!!!

Tiiu said...

Great job with the sketch and the colour challenge! Very pretty page!

Sandy Ross said...

Lovely Christmas layout! Love those papers! Thanks for playing along with Team A! Hugs!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Lovely layout!!

Leslie said...

This is such a sweet layout
Thanks for sharing with us at Red Carpet Studio!

Nadine said...

Such a lovely page! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

tampatha said...

Your layout is fabulous and I love how you interpreted my challenge as it worked for you! Thanks for playing in my challenge this week at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

Wyvern said...

Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
Angela

Rebecca Daly said...

love the red and green borders!!! they make everything pop and look so fabulous!!! thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

sitscrapandrelax said...

Nice! Love that background paper!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I love making Christmas layout and of course love my Dad and Granddaughter so this was fun.

Cherished said...

Great page. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

Devra said...

Lovely page and layering. Nice job with the RCS challenge. Thank you for joining us