Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Winter Card


I was asked to be a Guest Designer at "Scrapping4Fun Challenges"   Challenge #32 is
"Winter or Summer"  and I chose Winter and decided to make this card.       I have to admit its
been a long time since I've used Stickles but I thought my age needed a little more  so I added
some to the  line of snow and then on a few flakes in the sky.    In my mind the white doily is
one big snowflake.

I hope you will join in the challenge.   You can make a card, a layout, canvas, just about anything you want.   Just pick either Winter or Summer.     Check out the details  HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Just love that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card! I think the ribbon, brads and glitter are fabulous with this cute little image. Thanks for guest designing with us :o)

    ReplyDelete