Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love card


I love banners on my cards so I couldn't pass up this sketch challenge.  It's from the #85 card reveal at "Let's Capture Our Memories".     I just used up some scraps.  A thin burgundy mat on my patterned paper background with a thin mat of the card back showing too, then the same burgundy for a banner flag and then a pink banner flag.    I want to send a card to my daughter this weekend,  a 'just because' card so I thought this Love sentiment stamp would be perfect.    I love this die cut flower that I got in a swap years ago.  I've been hoarding 4 of them but decided it was time to use one.   The sketch is below and you can go HERE to see the full details.   Still a bit over 3 days left to enter.   I have my pictures printed to do the #85 layout too, but that probably won't happen till tomorrow.   Hubby is calling for me to come watch the news with him so I guess my scrapping day is over.   :(


3 comments:

  1. That stamped sentiment is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete