Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Christmas Tree


Another Christmas season and another layout of our Christmas tree.       It does look a little different this year as I wrapped red ribbon and also silver ribbon around the tree.    Once again I didn't use any ornaments, just the ribbon and holly picks and Poinsettia picks.    Next year I'm going to go back to ornaments and really load it up.   I have so many I've collected over the years and have just gotten lazy the last couple of years.       I use todays challenge #169 at Lasting Memories.   To do a red/green/white theme layout.   You can check it out HERE     You can't beat a challenge like this for the holiday season.    My favorite holiday to scrap.   Could be because I have an insane amount of Christmas papers.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO and beautiful tree!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, we don't have many ornaments on our tree either, silly new kitty. Only knitted items and plastic icicles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful just as it is! Thank you for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page. Great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories Challenge

    ReplyDelete