Sunday, September 22, 2013

can you say MESSY?


I really had fun making this layout because of using my white gel pen to do the two borders and then the circles.   I'll be doing this agin for sure.     I used the latest Friday sketch at My Scraps and More Sketches blog.  It is sketch #47.     I was laughing out loud when I saw this picture of my grandson Gibson on FB and when I saved it to my computer to print out, I had already titled it "Can You Say Messy"   I knew that it would soon become a layout.

I also will be entering this layout at Frosted Designs    The current challenge there is to use either
Arrows, hearts, stars, or shapes, circles, squares, hexagons, chevrons etc.    So I picked circles and did faux stitching using my white gel pen to do the circles.    I love the look on this dark background.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the colors and your pen work on this layout, Barbara!

Joni Parker said...

Oh my...he's so cute! Thanks for playing in my 3x3 challenge at Frosted Designs!!

Audrey Yeager said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch! Love the white pen stitches! Thanks for playing at My Scraps & more!