Friday, April 9, 2021

My 70th Birthday dinner

 


My 70th birthday was on Easter Sunday and we celebrated most of the day with my family that lives here in the same town, starting with breakfast and ending with dinner together.   Then last night my hubby and I went out for a special birthday dinner.

I'm entering this layout for   "SCRAP-CHALLENGE-YOURSELF"   The challenge for April is to pick a letter and use it as often as you can with items on your layout.   I chose the letter "B"  first off my name is Barbara so that is a B,  then Birthday, is in my Title (Happy Birthday), Baxters (where we had dinner),  I also have Buttons, Bling, the color Blue, a Banner, Balloons on my paper and in an embellishment and on the tag on the right page I have a Butterfly and a Bow.


This month, we would like you to pick one letter and use it in various ways on your layout.  For example, if you chose the letter P, you can use PAINT, PEARLS, PATTERNED PAPER, etc, and a use word that begins with P in your title.   

**Please remember to include a photo with YOU on your layout.**  

11 comments:

  1. I love, LOVE your 2-page layout, Barb! I adore the creative way you used B's on your pages and especially like the wonderful photos with YOU in the frame!! Happy 70th birthday!!! YAY!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job incorporating ALL THE "B" things! Great page and OMG I LOVE mules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job with our challenge this month! I love how you have scrapped your special day and also how you've incorporated the coaster from the restaurant!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great two-pager! I love how you used photos of different sizes. Thanks for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself! (And happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the "B" in your layout. I love the simplicity and lots of photos. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great take on the letter challenge! Love the B's you used on this layout and your beautiful photos. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Love your photos and your layout! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! Love your photos and your layout! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barb, your layout is adorable! Love how you arranged those beautiful photos of your birthday celebration and the patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete